[antlr-interest] Access AST created by parser

a.k.n.s angela.k.ns at gmail.com
Mon Aug 27 02:59:32 PDT 2007

I am very, very new to antlr, so perhaps I'm missing something simple - but
I seem to be unable to access the AST representation of my input file.

The basics of my grammar are as follows:

grammar Model;

options {
    language=CSharp;
    output=AST;
}

deck
    :   (statement)+
    ;

statement
    :   (welldef|modelSize)
    ;

welldef
    :   'WELLDEF'^ declarator+ EOL
    ;

modelSize: 'MODELSIZE'^ xSize ySize zSize EOL

I use AntlrWorks to generate the Parser and Lexer.

My input file looks like this:

WELLDEF SS001
WELLDEF PN001 ERER001 P33001 AA001
MODELSIZE  53  79  67
WELLDEF PN0014444

I'm only able to access the tree of the first row (by calling parser.deck())
- is there a parser function I can call to get a tree representation of the
entire file? I would really appreciate it if someone could point me in the
right direction.

Thanks!