[antlr-interest] Antlrworks BUG? --- Do I note bugs here?

Edwards, Waverly Waverly.Edwards at genesys.com
Mon Aug 27 06:23:23 PDT 2007

I ran into this accidentally.  I cut some stuff out of a PDF file for
testing and
though the text looked perfectly fine in the editor I had trouble lexing
some
characters.  After a bit of head scratching I started guessing the where
the
lexer would stop were ASCII characters other that looked the same but
were
different.  I thought maybe I should allow those characters and as I
attempted
to use them I ran into a brick wall.

Strange how you find some issue.

>> ...may be a disfavor to your users, once they switch to other
systems.

Excellent thought!!

W.