[antlr-interest] Error in console...!!!

Aravinda Dassanayake aravinda777 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 11 04:40:24 PST 2007

Hi everybody!

I've come up with a C# grammar using ANTLR 3.0, and for this I followed the
language spec of Microsoft. However, I am getting the following error when I
try to generate rule code while implementing the grammar using ANTLRWorks.

[17:57:08] error(10):  internal error:
org.antlr.tool.Grammar.createLookaheadDFA(Grammar.java:864): could not even
do k=1 for decision 1
[17:57:10] error(10):  internal error:
org.antlr.tool.Grammar.createLookaheadDFA(Grammar.java:864): could not even
do k=1 for decision 2
[17:57:13] error(10):  internal error:
org.antlr.tool.Grammar.createLookaheadDFA(Grammar.java:864): could not even
do k=1 for decision 3

This error started to pop up, when I was adding few Parser rules, and it
just freezes at this point.
How can I get out of this, and i would hghly appreciate it if someone could
give me some pointers to locate the error and rectify it.

Regards,
AD