[antlr-interest] stringtemplate-3.0.jar

Tak-po Li takpoli at hotmail.com
Wed Dec 12 07:27:07 PST 2007

I am new with Antlr.  I am in XT plateform.  I run antlrworks and got files xxxParser and xxxLexer.  However, when I run "java xxx", I got "error reading stringtemplate-3.0.jar; error in opening zip file".

I just rename stringtemplate-3.0.tar.gz which I downloaded from its web to stringtemplate-3.0.jar.  I believe that is incorrect.  What is the correct way to create file stringtemplate-3.0.jar?

Thanks,

Tak