[antlr-interest] Exit status of Tool

Jon Schewe jpschewe at mtu.net
Mon Dec 31 13:57:52 PST 2007

It would be really nice if the antlr Tool would exit with an error
status when an error occurs.  I'm calling it from inside ant and have
set "failOnError" to "true" when calling the antlr Tool class and ant
just keeps going on even when the Tool outputs error messages.

--
Jon Schewe | http://mtu.net/~jpschewe
If you see an attachment named signature.asc, this is my digital