[antlr-interest] Translating from Java to C++

Maurizio de Pascale mdepascale at dii.unisi.it
Tue Feb 6 10:27:19 PST 2007

hey dudes, take it easy...

it looks like we are still in a free world, so hopefully everyone is
free to believe everything he wants, and the fact that java pays your
meals doesn't seem a good reason to take that up so seriously.
Randall already saved the java-pride without making it a national
security issue, we were all friends as before and for me there was
certainly no need to give it a follow up.
it was not my intention to offend anyone, and if my unhappy answer with
its unrespectful question mark and smiles has hurt any of you, I beg you
my excuses, really.

Anyway, since I'm the thirteen here, please be more mature than me and
don't reply, neither I'll answer, and hopefully this accident ends here.

happy parsing,
Maurizio
mdepascale at dii.unisi.it