[antlr-interest] Paraphrase (ing)

Henry Butowsky henryb at ntlworld.com
Tue Feb 13 07:31:44 PST 2007

Hi Guys,
    I have the following Lexer rule  (cpp runtime)

// Return var or attribute (var_nm at att_nm) or function
VAR_ATT options {testLiterals=true; paraphrase="variable or attribute
identifier"; }
        :  (LPH)(LPH|DGT)*
            {// check function table
            if( prs_arg->ptr_sym_vtr->find($getText) !=NULL )
               $setType(FUNC);
             else $setType(VAR_ID);
           }
           ('@'(LPH)(LPH|DGT)*  {$setType(ATT_ID); })?
   ;

How do I a custom paraphrase for each of the types it may be ?
e.g if  VAR_ID    paraphrase="variable identifier"
          ATT_ID    paraphrase="attribute identifier"
         FUNC       paraphrase="function identifier"

Many thx
Regards Henry