[antlr-interest] problem with antlr-2.7.5

Peggy Fieland madcapmaggie at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 15 04:32:03 PST 2007

  I'm running antlr 2.7.5 on Linux and using it to generate c++ code.

  Everything works fine when built with gcc 3.2.2 (antlr and test driver, parser input) but when built with gcc 4.1.1 (antlr, test driver) that same input loops infinitely in the c++ runtime --
  I think in token buffer delete  -- anyway somewhere in the ref/deref stuff.

  I'm going to spend some time narrowing down the cause of the problem (hopefully) but meanwhile has anyone else run across this?

  Thanks.

Margaret Fieland
    www.margaretfieland.com