[antlr-interest] v3 ignore=WS gone?

Martin d'Anjou martin.danjou at neterion.com
Tue Feb 20 05:39:00 PST 2007

Yes, I have read about HIDDEN and skip(), but that's not what I meant. I
meant ignoring whitespace in the lexer rules before the tokens get to the
parser: ie how to tell the INCLUDE lexer rule below to ignore whitespace
between it's '#include' and QUOTED_STRING tokens:

WS : ' ';

INCLUDE :
   options { ignore=WS; }
   '#include' QUOTED_STRING ;