[antlr-interest] Fwd: Next Beta release of The Definitive ANTLR Reference

Terence Parr parrt at cs.usfca.edu
Thu Feb 22 10:41:46 PST 2007

Howdy folks,

Very heavily updated b2 of the book available.

http://www.pragmaticprogrammer.com/titles/tpantlr/index.html

At this point, I'm working on tech reviews (although I'm out of
action til Sunday) and within 2 weeks we should have a final draft,
which the copy editor will work on.  I should start the sprint
towards software v3.0 final release mid March.  Expect v3 final in
April.  Hooray!  Getting closer.

Terence

Begin forwarded message: