[antlr-interest] Newbie to ANTLR: Child node not found

Raghu Kodali raghu at raghukodali.com
Sat Feb 24 20:18:05 PST 2007

Hi All,

   I am a newbie to ANTLR (not to grammars. used flex & bison for more
than a few years).

I am trying to create a AST & I get these warnings on the console (I am
using ANTLRWorks). I am not able to understand what it means.

I am assuming that a child node is not being put into the AST. This seem
to be coming from my alphanumeric, alphabetic & number (int & float) lex
statements.

Any explanation & possible directions for me to try out can be helpful.

Child node 12848256 not found!
No token info for token index 10

Child node 19608436 not found!
No token info for token index 11