[antlr-interest] ANT for v3

Mark Bednarczyk voytechs at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 27 05:27:25 PST 2007

Hey thanks Mark,

	I was going to do that next, but was hoping someone had already
recompiled that ANT ANTLR optional task, but no matter. I'm using Eclipse as
well.

Now a very ungly thing. I'm trying to get ANTLR3.0 working, which needed
StringTemplates which required ANTLR 2.77 in the build path. So now I have
both in order to satisfy StringTemplate. I'm using antlr-3-beta-rev3386.jar
downloaded from the "file share" website area.

Is there a better binary build I should use? Is there a may be a
StringTemplate based on ANTLR 3.0, that would be much better.

Cheers,
Mark...