[antlr-interest] v3: Can someone explain ^^ to me in a Parser?

Mark Mandel mark.mandel at gmail.com
Sun Jan 28 21:33:35 PST 2007

Okay.. I'm beating my head against this one - every time I try and
place '^^' on a node, I get the error that it is a 'unexpected token'
^.

So, while I believe I understand what it does - can someone please
explain to me:

1) Against what aspect of a grammar do I put it next to?
2) Exactly the scenario you would use this in? I think I get it, but
the XML tutorial wasn't very clear on this point.

Thanks in advance, I can't seem to wrap my head around this aspect of it.

Mark

E: mark.mandel at gmail.com
W: www.compoundtheory.com