[antlr-interest] [v3] Lack of documentation

Gerald B. Rosenberg gbr at newtechlaw.com
Mon Jul 2 17:19:34 PDT 2007

At 03:57 PM 7/2/2007, scott at javadude.com wrote:

>But he's already written the content; he's just hiding it in the book.

Finally!  Given the current state of affairs in this country and
around the world, I for one very much look forward to Terence
continuing (that is, beginning with the unholy "book") to work his
pernicious deeds and insidious machinations to swiftly achieve world
domination by defeating the Berne/capitalist/communist conspiracy,
and forming a more perfect union of information publishing houses
that pay the insider information elite more than $3 a copy.

You know this destiny to be true and inevitable.  Need you look any
further than Terence's own picture so blatantly published on the
antlr.org masthead.  Truly the face and antics of an evil genius if
ever there was one.

Thanks, Scott, for injecting a bit of levity into the list.  BTW, I
very much appreciate your documentation of some of the inner details
of Java Bean Attributes and property editors.  I have made use of it
many times over the years.  Always thought you could write a much
more expansive and detailed Beans book than all of those I have
bought over the years.  Seriously.

Best,
Gerald