[antlr-interest] Help with FishEye

Jim Idle jimi at temporal-wave.com
Mon Jul 2 19:21:45 PDT 2007

Echoing others, it all works perfectly for me L. Sorry you are having
problems. If you click the download arrow then you get the tgz (or at
least I do). I am using IE7, which for many people would mean it is
doomed to fail although IE7 works perfectly for me. Maybe try right
click and download target? Maybe it is your browser? Safari?

I think that the Cenqua guys would also like to know why it isn't
working for you as this is a commercial product, so provide them
feedback! J

Jim