[antlr-interest] Check out TreeWizard

Terence Parr parrt at cs.usfca.edu
Tue Jul 3 10:23:36 PDT 2007

On Jul 3, 2007, at 2:56 AM, Johannes Luber wrote:
> Isn't that defeating the spirit of a wiki? To have log on to access
> some
> public content? Looks to me, as if Terence clicked on the wrong link
> somewhere.

The permissions say "anonymous users can use it".  Checked again.  I
have no idea why you'd need to be logged in.

Crap. I note that my blog doesn't appear on home page unless logged
in.  damn confluence.  Ok, anybody know the answer on the
permissions  or do I need to make a support ticket?

Thanks,
Ter