[antlr-interest] Check out TreeWizard

Terence Parr parrt at cs.usfca.edu
Tue Jul 3 15:12:40 PDT 2007

On Jul 3, 2007, at 2:07 PM, Micheal J wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Now that the link is accessible, I find I'm looking forward to Andy
> Tripp's
> opinion of this. I wonder if he reckons it will be a help - were
> the need to
> arise - to port his current tranlation system to v3.

Andy and I have been discussing my other blog entry talking about
pattern matching etc...  His experience is invaluable.

As for this tree thing, this is a repeat of something I had in
Sorcerer I think.

You can do a simple Andy-like rewrite rule based system using this
TreeWizard i think.  make a file format for it and Andy might even
like it!

> I haven't tried it but it seems very useful from reading your article.
> Incidentally, I didn't see any attached code (although that may
> have a lot
> to do with my system).

I just logged out and tried to view...seems to be there...can you try
again?  You have to hit the attachments tab.

Ter