[antlr-interest] (newbie question) where can SLIST get its information from?

ali azimi aliaazimi at yahoo.com
Sun Jul 8 08:30:45 PDT 2007

Dear all,

  I have a question which I can not find an answer. I would be much appriciated if you could give me an answer.

  If there is no left curly in some rule, where can an imaginary node SLIST get its line and column information from? for example, in the following rewrite rule, what can I put instead of question mark in front of lc=?

  textualsystemdefinition
 :lc=?  packagereferenceclause*('system' systemname end entityinsystem+ 'endsystem'(systemname)?end|typebasedsystemdefinition)
 ->^(SLIST[$lc] packagereferenceclause* 'system'systemname end entityinsystem+ 'endsystem' systemname? end typebasedsystemdefinition)
 ;

  Thanking you in advance.
  Best wishes,
  Al