[antlr-interest] predicate and ambiguity

Jonathan Thomas jonathan.thomas at ca.com
Sun Jul 8 23:31:15 PDT 2007

PDF request - Lloyd, it's always worth your while checking out the antlr
website!
www.antlr.org

On the front page is picture of the book (and some text explaining
beside it) fair in the middle of the page.

Clicking the picture brings you to here:

http://www.pragmaticprogrammer.com/titles/tpantlr/index.html

where you can see Yes! PDF is available for purchase by itself.

Cheers,
JT.