[antlr-interest] Any tip...

Lloyd Dupont ld at galador.net
Tue Jul 10 17:29:19 PDT 2007

>> and I get just the token one '1' followed by NoViableAltException
>>
>> any idea of what could be the source of the problem?
>
> Do you have a whitespace token? are the tokens being filtered away
> from the parser ($CHANNEL = hidden / skip()) ?

yes, they are skipped.
I think tonight I will make a copy of my grammar, and slowly remove things
until I pinpoint the problem.

The original problem was that, in ATLR Works, the console was not my
selected tab, and even though I compiled many times this warning was shown
nowhere but in the console, hence I missed the earlier warning... :-(
(Now I know I should have the console always visible!!)

> --
> Clinton Roy
> CSIRO - Robotics Platform Engineer
> Autonomous Systems Lab