[antlr-interest] (newbie problem) rewrite rule question

Diehl, Matthew J matthew.j.diehl at intel.com
Tue Jul 10 20:24:03 PDT 2007

Yeah, I'm not sure what the big difference is...It's the same thing Jean
gave me with some changes.  (someone else was having problems in the
past too, and my version worked where the other one didn't as well).  I
got lost trying to make my JAR and maybe used a different method for
creating the JAR than was done originally....

Matt