[antlr-interest] about the book

Shmuel Siegel ssiegel at finjan.com
Wed Jul 11 06:49:53 PDT 2007

I actually have a different take on this. Ter made sure that the
concepts of the book worked. This essentially created a systematic
mechanism to make ANTLR3 stable for some class of tasks. This is enough
of a reason for me to be grateful for the book.

And yes, I bought the book for the same reason as you did. I am even
using antlr for the same reason that you are (I don't like debugging
yacc rules).