[antlr-interest] Size Limits?

Susan Jolly easjolly at ix.netcom.com
Wed Jul 11 19:39:27 PDT 2007

I don't think anything was optimized out because I put a counter where the
relevant print statements would have been in the tree grammar and the
counter agreed with what I expected from my sample input.  Also it was the
right amount slower when I used more input. Plus I left in print statements
for cases that don't happen to occur with the sample input.

However you'll probably feel better if you do such a timing test yourself; I
still could have made some sort of mistake.  I never trust anyone else's
timings.

Susan