[antlr-interest] How to increase the heap limit(newbie)

ali azimi aliaazimi at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 13 09:15:51 PDT 2007

Hi,

  I keep getting "java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: Java heap space" error message once I click on the debugger. When I type the command "java -Xms32m -Xmx512m org.antlr.Tool RFC3986.g" in the command promp, I get the following: "Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError:org/antlr/Tool".
  ANTLRWorks_1.0.201 is the version of antlr I use. Could you please tell me how I can remedy this?

  Thank you so much in advance for your help.

  Best wishes,

  Al