[antlr-interest] Python Target

Edward Hartley ed.hartley at gmail.com
Sat Jul 14 12:35:33 PDT 2007

Hi
I'm looking at the example grammar Expr.g from the book and when testing it
with valid expressions like (3+4)*9 I get the output like the following
line 0:-1 mismatched input '<EOF>' expecting NEWLINE

Is this behaviour correct or is it due to my having missed something:
I retained the skip() call in the  NEWLINE rule.
I don not get this behavior with the Java target and see the same as is
described in the book.
This is using the Mac Python Framework as opposed a standard Python install.
TIA
Ed Hartley