[antlr-interest] new action syntax proposal

Terence Parr parrt at cs.usfca.edu
Sun Jul 15 11:28:38 PDT 2007

Hi Guys,

The {{...}} would only work if {{ were lexically together.  Also I
like it because it's terse.  I also like the fact that it doesn't
look that different from the regular action.  Turning off
backtracking shouldn't leave a bunch of @always or other stuff as
detritus in the grammar.

Ok, i'll implement soon.  I will try to get v3 written in v3 this
week.  I am picking up Kay Roepke from the scareport in about 45
minutes.  Some gooding coding to be done next two weeks. :)

Jean also has a really nice new feature coming in AW 1.0.3.  The
decision points are all highlighted in grammar (as an option).  Green
means normal LL(*), yellow means either backtracking and/or sem-
predicated decision.

Ter