[antlr-interest] Parser code is too large(1.68)! (newbie)

ali azimi aliaazimi at yahoo.com
Sun Jul 15 17:14:49 PDT 2007

Hi,

  Thank you very much for all your helps.

  I have produced a lexer and parser. But the parser is so large that causes some messages to be produced.
  the following message comes up when I try to compile my parser which is 1.68 Mb, using NetBeans:

  "Question: The file FinalProject.java seems to be too large (1 Mb) to safely open.
  Opening the file could cause OutOfMemoryError, which would make the IDE unusable. Do you really want to open it?"

  I am not sometimes able to see the code for parser on the screen whereas I can see the code for the lexer and the Test file.
  However I can successfully compile them all.(In parser case, after answering "Yes" to the error message )

  How can I deal with this?

  Best wishes,

  Al