[antlr-interest] Parsing C++ source files...

Marko Košmerl marko06 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 17 06:52:03 PDT 2007

Hello!

Maybe there are answers on my question allready on mailing list but I am
trying to get informations to accomplish what I want too long so I would be
very grateful and happy if somebody could help me...

I want to parse c++ source file to get AST so that I could make queries:
- which functions are called in some function
- give me a list of all functions in this (header, cpp) file
- ...

So I would like to write a program that you input a source or header file or
preprocessed file and you get AST. And then you can make queries...
And I would like to do that in windows and I would be really, really, really
vary gratefull if somebody could tell me(give me links on tutorial,
tips,...) how to do that and if using ANTLR would be the best or is there
anything easyer...

Tnx for any kind of answer!

marko