[antlr-interest] Return types on lexer rules do not seem to work.

Alex Shneyderman a.shneyderman at gmail.com
Wed Jul 18 10:29:24 PDT 2007

They definitely used to exist (the return values) in v2, as
I have it in the grammar I am trying to port to v3 :-)

It is also inconsistent with the docs. Documentation
(I mean the book) does not really state this limitation,
it rather talks about how the rules are similar and differ
only in upper case vs lower case start letter.

So, I'd say it is a bug. But, I guess I will have to find a way
to deal with this if no-can't-do is the answer.

Thanks,
Alex.

--
Thanks,