[antlr-interest] Getting token source within tree walker?

Cameron Esfahani dirty at apple.com
Wed Jul 18 19:24:15 PDT 2007

I'm doing some input validation and error checking in my parser.  I'd
like to move it to my tree walker, but I'm having some trouble: If I
get an error, in addition to printing out the line number, I need to
print out the input file name as well.

 From the parser, I can access the input stream associated with a
token, and get the file name from there.

Is it possible to do something similar with the tree elements we have
in a tree walker?

Cameron Esfahani
dirty at apple.com

"In the elder days of Art, Builders wrought with greatest care each
minute and unseen part; For the gods see everywhere."

"The Builders", H. W. Longfellow