[antlr-interest] mysterious bug with ANTLR Works 1.0.2

Lloyd Dupont ld at galador.net
Wed Jul 18 21:06:20 PDT 2007

> Are you entering "ToString() + 2.0e3" in the debugger input text?
I'm entering
1.ToString() + 2.0e3

"1.T" is disappearing!

I think I'm using "expression" as a starting rule, I will try again tonight,
paying attention to my starting rule.....
Also.. I noticed that sometimes when I restart ANTLRWorks it works better,
but yesterday I forgot to restart when encountering this bug (it was long
time to go to bed...), will try again tonight....

Merci bien, A+ :-)