[antlr-interest] (Newbie)Problem with importing the token type definition

ali azimi aliaazimi at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 23 18:46:56 PDT 2007

Hi,

  I created the TOKENS file and then cut and paste it to the same file as the tree walker exists.

  Thank you so much.

  Best regards,

  Al
Kay Roepke <kroepke at classdump.org> wrote:

On Jul 23, 2007, at 6:05 PM, ali azimi wrote:

> Could you please tell me what is that I keep missing?

Are those grammars in the same directory?

If not, you might need to use the -lib option for the tree parser to
tell it where to find the
tokens file.
If yes, I don't know and you'd need to provide a bit more info ;)

HTH,
-k
--
Kay Röpke