[antlr-interest] (newbie)The rules to create tree walkers

ali azimi aliaazimi at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 24 05:31:40 PDT 2007

Hi,

  In the following,  antlr complains that instead of RPAREN found '?'

  packageReferenceClause
 :^(USE packageName ^(PACKREFCLS definitionSelectionList)? end)
  ;

  1)how should I write the above, to preserve the structure? I can write it in the following form, but it is not the same as the one mentioned above.

  packageReferenceClause
 :^(USE packageName ^(PACKREFCLS definitionSelectionList?) end)
  ;

 and could you give me some advice as to where I can find some more tutorials about creating tree walkers or maybe some examples?

  Many thanks in advance.

  Best regards,

  Al