[antlr-interest] Compile Elsa in win

Marko Košmerl marko06 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 25 03:23:14 PDT 2007

Hello!

I would like to compile Elsa C++ parser in windows but I am having
some problems.
I try to compile it in cygwin - I made that files needed (lexer.yy.cc,
cc_tokens.h, cc_tokens.cc, cc_tokens.ids) using perl and flex. I also
compile astgen and generated tree implementation that Elsa uses. But
when trying to compile Elkhoud I got errors:
./configure: line 3: $'\r?: command not found
unknown option:

I edit configure.pl file - remove all empty lines but still doesn't work.

Could anybody tell me if it wold be possible to compile Elsa in winxp
(maybe in MSVC) and explain to me how?

Thanks for any kind of answer!

marko