[antlr-interest] Strange behaviour of AnTLRWorks with Synpreds...

Ruth Karl ruth.karl at gmx.de
Mon Jul 30 01:07:12 PDT 2007

Hi,

last week I had a lexer problem and tried to solve it using synpreds.
I then wanted to try another solution and eliminated them from my
grammar again. But now I keep getting a FailedPredicateException in the
Antlworks Interpreter.
I restarted AntlrWorks, regenerated the code, openend the file again,
restarted my system... the problem remains the same...
I'll attach my grammar, so you can see: there is no predicate left in it.
Any idea what could make Antlrworks work again?

Ruth

(AnTLRWorks 1.1.1., java 1.6.0_01, Vista Business)