[antlr-interest] embedding Java codes to grammar problem

Panayiotis panayk at gmail.com
Sun Jun 3 14:51:30 PDT 2007

I'm not sure I understand what you want to do, but would the following work?

sample_rule
    :    SOME_TOKEN bla_bla_rule ({1 == 1}? another_rule)?
    ;

This will parse 'SOME_TOKEN' followed by 'bla_bla_rule' and then,
depending on the truth value of the semantic predicate '1 == 1', it will
try to parse an optional 'another_rule'.
A related syntax is {1 == 1}?=>.

Panayiotis