[antlr-interest] the EOF token not in the Index of the definitive reference

Henri De Feraudy feraudyh at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 6 06:09:59 PDT 2007

Hi All,
    Just out of curiosity I typed in the token EOF in a grammar, while inside AntlrWorks. Lo and behold it was not "rejected" by underlining it with a red squigly line. Whatsmore it did not seem to raise an error when generating the code.
   Now it does not appear in the index of the definitive reference.
   I guess it can make or break a grammar, or am I wrong?
  Cheers
  Henri

To boldly go photographing where everyone has been before.