[antlr-interest] Problems with Antlr3 rewrite rules

Shmuel Siegel ssiegel at finjan.com
Thu Jun 7 00:56:56 PDT 2007

Thanks. With the sudden surge in activity in this newsgroup, I thought
that it would be prudent to raise the visibility of a potential bug
report. I didn't want it to get lost among the other messages. Sorry if
I offended anybody in the group by looking like I was complaining or
demanding help.

Shmuel