[antlr-interest] CSharp target problems

Robin Davies rerdavies at rogers.com
Thu Jun 7 18:39:00 PDT 2007

>                System.IO.FileStream fs = new FileStream(fi.FullName,
> FileMode.Open);
>               Console.WriteLine("Parsing {0}...", fs.Name);
>               Antlr.Runtime.ANTLRInputStream input = new
> Antlr.Runtime.ANTLRInputStream(fs);

Yes. I have the workaround....

  ICharStream input = new ANTLRFileStream(fiFullName, Encoding.UTF8);
  XxxLexer lexer = new XxxLexer(input);
  CommonTokenStream tokens = new CommonTokenStream(lexer);
  XxxParser parser = new XxxParser(tokens);

If I could figure out where the sources for the C# target was, I'd be happy
to contribute fixes/docs or other effort as well.