[antlr-interest] Couple of issues with C target's runtime code

Jim Idle jimi at temporal-wave.com
Fri Jun 8 12:49:50 PDT 2007

Take the Downloads link from www.antlr.org, then down the bottom you
will find:

Examples

ANTLR v3 sample grammars (C, C#, Java targets).

But don't beat yourself up too badly as up until 30 minutes ago it did
not mention C!!!

Let me know how you get on, and especially of any compiler warnings or
whatever. There are some that I have fixes for this weekend such as when
you generate a tree parser and have certain options turned on etc, but I
don't mind a duplicate report or two. Performance inspection is still
on-going, so let me know if you find anything that is slow, but so far
everything is at least 2X Java and some things considerably better, for
nothing like the memory consumption of course.

Also, I am on the hook for the C++ target, which will take a while now,
but will arrive.

Jim