[antlr-interest] Using SwitchingCommonTokenStream

Marc-André Laverdière ma_laver at ciise.concordia.ca
Tue Jun 12 08:12:50 PDT 2007

Hello,

I found on the wiki the code for the SwitchingCommonTokenStream class,
available at
http://www.antlr.org/wiki/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=1734, which would
be interesting for me. I have code blobs for which I'd like to keep the
whitespace.

I just don't know how to use it. There is a hint (channelOverrideMap),
but I'm not sure how to make use of that and in which context.

Could someone point me to some code where that is used? Thanks!

--
Marc-André LAVERDIÈRE, B. Eng., M. A. Sc. (in progress)
Computer Security Laboratory - Laboratoire de sécurité informatique

/"\
\ /    ASCII Ribbon Campaign
  X      against HTML e-mail
/ \

"Perseverance must finish its work so that you may be mature and
complete, not lacking anything." -James 1:4