[antlr-interest] IntelliJ plug-in fails to save file

Terence Parr parrt at cs.usfca.edu
Tue Jun 12 09:28:16 PDT 2007

Hi Martin,

Sorry about that.  Yeah, I understand from Jean that the Intellij
plug in architecture is pretty opaque and he was have a hell of a
time getting it to send all events he needs.  There is essentially no
doc (compared to eclipse, but then I'd have to use eclipse) ;)

Jean might be able to comment more directly.

Terence