[antlr-interest] IntelliJ plug-in fails to save file

Jean Bovet antlr-list at arizona-software.ch
Tue Jun 12 23:43:26 PDT 2007

There is always a trade off between a complete and smooth integration
into IntelliJ and retaining as much work as possible: using the
custom language would require much work that has been already spent
in ANTLRWorks itself. But I would love to integrate ANTLRWorks more
into IntelliJ.... if anybody knows how to interact with IntelliJ,
please let me know.

Regards,

Jean