[antlr-interest] IntelliJ plug-in fails to save file

Randall R Schulz rschulz at sonic.net
Fri Jun 15 07:01:13 PDT 2007

On Thursday 14 June 2007 17:20, Jonathan Thomas wrote:
>  Obviously you haven't tried VS2005 coupled with Whole Tomato's
> VisualAssistX :-) So good you'd wish you were back doing C++ instead
> of Java!

Well, if it's anything like that abomination of an email client produced
by Microsoft, I'd probably shoot various components of my computer
after using it for about five minutes.

But I have used VisualStudio a little several years ago, and yes, it was
to do C++. Of all the IDEs I've used, it caused me fewer headaches than
most.

I don't know who Whole Tomato is or what Visual Assist X does. Based
their Web site, it looks a lot like IDEA's built-in refactorings and
assists or those of some of its add-ons such as Refactor-J. $150 seems
a bit expensive for this, however.

Randall Schulz