[antlr-interest] ANTLR 3 Eclipse Plugin

David Holroyd dave at badgers-in-foil.co.uk
Tue Jun 19 04:25:45 PDT 2007

On Tue, Jun 19, 2007 at 01:24:57PM +0300, Shmuel Siegel wrote:
> In the meantime, I have one suggestion that I will take from the antlr3
> ant task. I like the idea of having a grammar folder outside of the src
> folder. The generated code is then put in the right place. It would be
> great if you can detect the package statement and automatically put the
> code in the right place.

FYI, the approach I've tried to take in the Maven2 plugin is to just
have source and target folder-structures match.  i.e. if you place the
grammar file in $src/com/example, the output files will be generated
within $dest/com/example (well, the actual structure is more complex,
but you get the idea).  This doesn't require any additional inspection
inside the grammar file :)

ta,
dave

--