[antlr-interest] Recommended options for Eclipse projects that use both v2 & v3 grammars?

scott at javadude.com scott at javadude.com
Wed Jun 20 06:49:10 PDT 2007

You just missed my announcements -- I just posted an ANTLR 3 Eclipse plugin.

See http://javadude.com/tools/antlr3-eclipse.

It shows grammar errors but not the compiler errors yet (I need to add the
marker-copying builder)

Note that the new plugin requires Eclipse 3.2.2 and Java 1.5 or better.

Enjoy!
-- Scott