[antlr-interest] ANBF grammar for Antlr?

Cameron Elliott garapa1 at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 21 14:02:44 PDT 2007

Hello, I'm about to embark on a project of implementing a ABNF grammar for
Antlr.  That is an ABNF parser, not a grammar for a spec described using
ABNF. (Such as SIP)

Why? Well, I need an ABNF parser to be able to do some
speech recognition related work I'm interested in.
(I would like to write speech grammars in ABNF, and
generate output suitable for the speech recognition
engines I'm interested in.)
See: http://www.w3.org/TR/speech-grammar/ to learn
about how ABNF is used to define speech grammars under SRGS.

(The work I'm doing is related to using speech to work
mathematics, and hopefully soon to start programming)
http://ssli.ee.washington.edu/~camkego/cammath/

If anyone knows of a freely available grammar for Antlr, I would
be very appreciative about any information.

Sincerely,
Cameron Elliott