[antlr-interest] newbie problem

ali azimi aliaazimi at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 25 04:43:37 PDT 2007

Hi,

  I am trying to build AST from some grammar which ends up in some error messages similar to the following being produced:

  C:\MyProjects\Final Project\src\finalProject1\ExprASTParser.java:159: cannot find symbol
  symbol  : constructor RewriteRuleTokenStream(org.antlr.runtime.TreeAdaptor,java.lang.String)
  location: class org.antlr.runtime.tree.RewriteRuleTokenStream
          RewriteRuleTokenStream stream_8=new RewriteRuleTokenStream(adaptor,"token 8");

  I think I need to add some code into the class org.antlr.runtime.tree.RewriteRuleTokenStream. But I do not know what I need to add. Could you please help me?

  Thank you very much in advance.

  Regards
  Al