[antlr-interest] Reloading Externally Edited Files in ANTLRWorks?

Diehl, Matthew J matthew.j.diehl at intel.com
Mon Jun 25 14:02:20 PDT 2007

I'm not having any problems with ANTLRWorks reloading modified files.  I
have used it recently in Windows and Unix, and when I modify in one
location, the other gets updated when the focus gets changed back.  I've
noticed it happening more in Windows than in Unix though...  You've
probably already tried it, but maybe change the focus and bring it back
again...?

Matt