[antlr-interest] Reloading Externally Edited Files inANTLRWorks?

Diehl, Matthew J matthew.j.diehl at intel.com
Mon Jun 25 14:47:55 PDT 2007

Yeah, right.  Sorry, I'm talking about the stand-alone as well.  1.0.2.
I'll run it real quick and double check...

OK, I just opened the same document in the stand-alone ANTLRWorks 1.0.2
in Windows and then in Unix opened the same file.  Modified it in Unix,
and then clicked back on the Windows instance, and it reloaded.  Made
the change in Windows, and then back in Unix I had to change the focus
and then back before it reflected the change.  If I switch too fast
though (less than a few seconds) it doesn't update at all, and I can
keep trying to change focus and it doesn't matter.  But when I wait a
few seconds it seems to not have too many problems with updating.

Matt